It is a Web & App based transaction processing system that can be accessed “anytime” and “anywhere” and enabled for Lumpsum, SIP, Switch, Redeem, STP & SWP.
Why should you use our platform?
- Easy online transactions for hassle free investments in Mutual Funds
- Choose from a variety of schemes from across Mutual Funds
- No Demat account is required as units are held in Physical mode
- Payment settlement would happen through client’s bank account directly hence, no need of transferring funds to distributor, broker pool, ledger account
- Transact: Lumpsum, SIP, Switch, Redeem, STP, SWP from a single platform
- Your RM can execute transaction for you, post your final confirmation
- Client having an existing folio purchased through other distributor, broker can make a Fresh Purchase, Switch & Redeem through the same folio with us by using our transaction facilities
- Payment Mode facility available through Online, OTM & RTGS, NEFT options
- The platform is available on Web Portal, Android App & iOS App
- Investing in mutual funds made simpler with Investment Basket recommended by Anand Rathi experts
- View Overall Portfolio Summary, MF Summary, MF Gain/Loss, MF Holding & MF Transaction.
How do I login?
You can login through Anandrathi.com > Business > Investment Services > Login > ONLINE MUTUAL FUND > Existing Client by using the KUBER User ID and Password.
How can New Users register through New Client Registration page?
- You can login through AnandRathi.com >Business > Investment Services> Login> ONLINE MUTUAL FUND> New Client Registration.
- Enter PAN > Click on Verify tab
- The client has to enter name as per PAN/CVL KRA
- Select PAN Card Status > Enter Email ID > Select DOB > Occupation
- Select Citizenship > Gender
- Enter Permanent Address
- If your Correspondence Address is the same as your Permanent, then click on Same as Permanent checkbox or click on Correspondence Address and enter the address if it is different.
- Click on Submit
- The user will be redirected to Existing Client page, where he/she has to enter the User Name and Password received in the Welcome Mailer on the email ID.